374 CUBIC INCHES 590 HP SEALED RACING ENGINE
This part is no longer available.
Ford Racing takes its line of Sealed Circle Track Racine Engines to new power levels with the 590 HP S374D Super Late Model engine. This engine has been developed and tested for short track competition in Super Late model race series. Each S374D is hand assembled to professional racing specs and standards and dyno tested to validate its power level. Ford Racing BOSS 351 block and "Z" CNC ported heads are mixed with the highest quality brand name aftermarket components to create a package that delivers consistent lap after lap performance. The S374D is designed for sanctioning bodies that recognize sealed racing engines and is a cost effect alternative to custom built racing engines.
- 374 cubic inches 4.125" bore - 3.500" stroke
- BOSS 351 block race block 9.2" deck
- 590 HP @ 7300 RPM 495 lb. ft. torque at 5500 RPM w/ 750 4 bbl. carb
- 505 HP @ 6600 RPM 460 lb. ft. torque at 5100 RPM w/ 500 2 bbl. carb
- 11.0:1 compression ratio
- Callies crankshaft and H-beam connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons
- M-6049-Z304P "Z" CNC ported aluminum cylinder heads w/ 2.08" intake and 1.60" stainless steel valves
- Edelbrock Super Victor intake manifold
- Solid roller camshaft
- 1.65:1 roller rocker arms and stud girdle
- M-6268-B302 double roller timing chain
- Dailey 4 stage dry sump oil pump
- Williams aluminum oil pan
- KRC front drive oil and water pump w/ power steering pump mount included.
- Edelbrock water pump
- SFI approved balancer
- MSD billet distributor
- Factory sealed for asphalt and dirt circle track competition
- Each engine is dyno tested and provided with the dyno run data
- Additional technical information can be found at www. fordracingparts.com/circletrack
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 38.75" x 36
Country of Origin