Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
2013-2018 FOCUS ST CALIBRATION, SPARK PLUGS AND COLD AIR INTAKE
- Fits 2013-2018 Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost® I-4 engine
- Maximum of 90 lb-ft torque increase at 2800 rpm on 93 octane fuel
- Significant torque increase up to 4200 rpm
- Revised sound symposer software and calibration for more natural engine sound
- Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
- All Ford Performance Power Upgrade Packages are 50-States Emissions Legal with CARB EO (D-752-2) and eligible for limited warranty when installed by a Ford or Lincoln Dealer or ASE certified technician. See the Ford Performance Warranty section for more information.
- Ford Performance Focus ST Calibration with ProCal3 (Requires laptop and Internet access) and Spark Plug Kit M-14204-FSTA
- 2013-2018 Focus ST Cold Air Intake M-9603-FST with high flow K&N/Ford Performance Air Filter
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
- Spark plugs gapped to 0.028-inch (0.71mm)