2005-2009 MUSTANG V6 COLD AIR KIT WITH PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION
This part is no longer available.
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
- Fits 2005-2009 V6 Mustang with Manual or Automatic transmission.
- Approximate increase of 12 peak hp / up to 13 lb-ft over stock
- Ford Performance ProCal 2 tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel. A Certified Pre-owned ProCal tool may be provided
- Disposable air filter element M-9601-B
- Utilizes production quality components which mount in the stock location. The high flow molded plastic bucket features a painted Ford Racing logo with unique clean-air tube which provides an enhanced intake sound.
- Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase.
- Ford Performance Parts does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor.
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike many of our competitors, this Ford Performance Power Upgrade Packages is 50 state emissions legal with CARB EO (D-598-4)
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
Electrical: Air Metering
20" x 11" x 20.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin