2013-2018 FOCUS ST FR1 POWER UPGRADE PACK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
- Fits 2013-2018 Focus ST with 2.0L EcoBoost ® I-4 engine
- Maximum of 90 lb-ft torque increase at 2800 rpm on 93 octane fuel
- Significant torque increase up to 4200 rpm
- Revised sound symposer software and calibration for more natural engine sound
- Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
- All Ford Performance Power Upgrade Packages are 50-States Emissions Legal with CARB EO (D-752-2) and eligible for limited warranty when installed by a Ford or Lincoln Dealer or ASE certified technician. See the Ford Performance Warranty section for more information.
- Ford Performance Focus ST Calibration with ProCal3 (Requires laptop and Internet access) and Spark Plug Kit M-14204-FSTA
- 2013-2018 Focus ST Cold Air Intake M-9603A-FSTA with high flow K&N/Ford Performance Air Filter.
- 2013-2018 Focus ST Cat-Back Exhaust system M-5200-FST
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
- Spark plugs gapped to 0.028-inch (0.71mm)
Engine: Power Packs
42" x 27" x 48"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin