2016-2018 FOCUS RS DRIFT STICK
This part is no longer available.
- Fits 2016-2018 Focus RS
- World's first electronically controlled performance drift stick
- Developed and fully tested by the Ford Performance Vehicle and Parts Teams
- Inspired by Rally Racing, the Ford Performance Drift Stick provides a way to perform large-angle drifts in the Focus RS
- Simple bolt-in/plug-and-play installation and removal. Connects to the hand brake, seat track, and OBD-II port on the vehicle
- Uses the AWD and ABS systems to open the rear-drive unit clutches and apply hydraulic pressure to lock the rear wheels, inducing drift with a simple pull of the lever. Results in clutch-free drift turns similar to those in a real rally car
- This kit-requires laptop and internet access for calibration install
- Available for LHD North America vehicles only
- For off-road use only
Chassis: Brake Kits / Components
16" x 6" x 16"
Country of Origin