2011-2014 MUSTANG GT 624 HP SUPERCHARGER BLACK
- Black Wrinkle Finish. For Polished Finish see M-6066-MGT624PD
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with MANUAL transmission. For 2005-2006 Mustang GT see M-6066-M11, 2007 see M-6066-M117, 2008-2009 see M-6066-M118, 2010 see M-6066-MGT550C
- Produces 624 SAE hp @ 6900 rpm and 536 SAE lb-ft @ 4700 rpm, at approximately 9 psi of boost with 93 octane fuel
- Calibration eliminates "skip-shift" feature
- For optimum engine performance, Ford Racing recommends M-12405-M50 Ford Racing spark plugs.
- 2.3L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly
- Intake manifold, electronic throttle body, air inlet system, fuel rail
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system with intercooler pump, heat exchanger and intercooler reservoir
- Drive Belt: FEAD 6-rib system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors M-9593-LU47
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel.
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
- Ford Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, this Ford Racing Power Upgrade Package is 50 state emissions legal
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
NMRA Race Pages editor Jason Reiss had the opportunity to spend a few days with a 2011 Mustang GT with the FRPP supercharger kit. To read his review, visit the Race Pages Blog site.