429-460 DOUBLE ROLLER TIMING CHAIN SET
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Fits 429/BOSS 429/460
- Recommended for competition engine builds
- Full roller chain with 9-position multi-index crank sprocket. The crank sprocket has 2 degree increments for timing adjustment of up to 8 degrees retarded, 8 degrees advanced, or straight-up (no advance or retard).
- Requires steel thrust plate. M-6269-A460 Roller Bearing Thrust Plate recommended
- Cam sprocket is made from steel. Crank sprocket is made from induction-hardened, billet steel
- Chain is rugged, double-row type with oversized 0.250 in. rollers that deliver long life and reliability
- Compatible with single-piece fuel pump eccentric. Not for use with two-piece fuel pump eccentric
7.75" x 2" x 7.75"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin