Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
65MM COBRA JET BILLET ALUMINUM THROTTLE BODY
- Fits in factory location on 2007-2014 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with Ford Racing supercharger kit M-6066-MGT624D. (Calibration required)
Fits 5.0L Cobra Jet Intake Manifold M-9424-M50CJ
- Dual 65mm bore (stock SVT Mustang is dual 60mm bore)
- CFM Rating: 1517cfm.*
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
- Polished finish with CNC'd Ford Racing logo
- Fully assembled, complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
- Uses OE gears to prevent gear bind and wear common with other aftermarket throttle bodies
- Does not include calibration, calibration required.
All Ford Racing ETC throttle bodies feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for idle air flow using the same procedure as production throttle bodies
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Polished aluminum for great looks and underhood "bling"
- The only throttle bodies backed by Ford Racing with the logo CNC'd in
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
*All cfm ratings are calibrated at 28-inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020 Flow Bench.