65MM COBRA JET BILLET ALUMINUM THROTTLE BODY
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Fits in factory location on 2007-2014 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with Ford Racing supercharger kit M-6066-MGT624D. (Calibration required)
Fits 5.0L Cobra Jet Intake Manifold M-9424-M50CJB
- Dual 65mm bore (stock SVT Mustang is dual 60mm bore)
- CFM Rating: 1517cfm.*
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to ensure consistency
- Polished finish with CNC'd Ford Racing logo
- Fully assembled, complete with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, ready to bolt on!
- Uses OE gears to prevent gear bind and wear common with other aftermarket throttle bodies
- Does not include calibration, calibration required.
All Ford Racing ETC throttle bodies feature:
- All factory sensors installed - no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Calibrated for idle air flow using the same procedure as production throttle bodies
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Polished aluminum for great looks and underhood "bling"
- The only throttle bodies backed by Ford Racing with the logo CNC'd in
- Validation through hundreds of hours of dyno, racing, and street performance driving
*All cfm ratings are calibrated at 28-inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020 Flow Bench.
Engine: Intake Related
6.5" x 4.5" x 12.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin