For 2013-2014 Mustang GT manual transmission-equipped Mustang GT's who have already installed M-FR1-MGT
Track Cal upgrade is a calibration re-flash identical to M-14204-MGTTC
Mustang GT Track Cal.
Track Cal is a Ford Performance exclusive calibration that provide added functionality to 2013-2014 Mustang GT's with manual transmission.
The calibration includes these functions:
- Driver adjustable Launch Control, or "2-step engine speed limiting"
- Driver adjustable Pit Lane Speed Control
- Lopey idle
- Improved engine performance- Up to 60lb-ft at 1500rpm & peak increases of 16 hp and 7 lb-ft on 93 octane fuel
How do TracKey and Track Cal work?
Track Cal contains exclusive calibration features designed for track use and derived from the same software algorithms and features employed in Ford Performance turn-key race cars such as the Boss 302R, Boss 302S, and Cobra Jet.
Engine performance is similar to the calibration available in the Ford Performance M-FR1-MGTB kit and modifies several PCM parameters including:
- Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing (TiVCT)
- Engine braking
- Ignition timing
- Wide-Open Throttle fueling
- Accelerator pedal map
- Idle speed
- Throttle response
Track Cal for Mustang GT
- Alter several thousand lines of code and several hundred calibration parameters.
- Is the only calibration of their type that have gone through the rigorous Ford Performance test procedures.
- Is a 50 state legal aftermarket engine performance software upgrade for the 2013-2014 Mustang GT with Manual Transmission