2011-2012 MUSTANG SVT 750 HP SUPERCHARGER UPGRADE KIT
This part is no longer available.
- Fits 2011-2012 Mustang SVT. For 2007-2010 Mustang SVT see M-6066-MSVT29C
- On 2011-2012 Mustang SVT produces 750 hp @ 6100 rpm and 719 lb-ft @ 4200 rpm @ 17 psi boost on 93 octane fuel
- Kit includes:
- 2.9L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly with "Crusher" inlet
- Whipple 123 mm MAF housing and zip tube
- FRPP CJ 65 mm dual bore throttle body M-9926-CJ65
- FRPP upgraded dual fuel pump assembly
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
- Ford Performance does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Performance Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, all Ford Performance Power Upgrade Packages are 50 state emissions legal
- NOTE: may require biasing the K-member (#2 crossmember) forward to achieve supercharger to bulkhead clearance. If K-member is moved, front end alignment is necessary.
Country of Origin