CONTROL PACK - 2015-17 COYOTE 5.0L MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.0L Coyote engine!
- Designed to run 2015-17 5.0L 4V Mustang Coyote engines, M-6007-M50A , and M-6007-A50NAA 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT crate engines with manual transmission
NOTE: Not for use with 2015-2017 F-150 5.0L Coyote Engines
- Includes PCM with Ford Performance calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Includes power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses and HEGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- For 2011-2014 engines use controls pack M-6017-A504VA
- For 2015-2017 Automatic transmission version controls pack which works in conjunction with 6R80 transmission use M-6017-M50A
NOTES: Supercharged versions and M-6007-A50SCA (lower compression ratio) require custom calibration
- Installation of this PCM in a 2015-17 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
- Remanufactured PCM
20" x 14" x 29"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin