302 DEEP REAR SUMP OIL PAN
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
Designed by Ford Performance for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-DRS302 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 7 quart capacity
- Rear sump depth is 9.1". Rear sump width is 8.7". Front sump depth is 6.7"
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Fits standard 302 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Designed to clear 4-bolt main cap Ford Performance BOSS 302 blocks
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z363RT Crate Engine
- Use pickup M-6622-DRS302
Engine: Oil Pumps/Pans
17" x 9.75" x 24"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin