Designed by Ford Performance for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-DRS351 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 7 quart capacity
- Rear sump depth is 9.1" â€“ Rear sump width is 8.7" â€“ Front sump depth is 6.7"
- Fits standard 351 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z427FRT and M-6007-Z427ART Crate Engines
- Use pickup M-6622-DRS351
- See oil pan dimension chart attached below.