COBRA JET 5.0L 4V INTAKE MANIFOLD
This part is no longer available.
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission and 2012-2013 Boss 302
- Based on intake manifold used on naturally aspirated version of 2013 Mustang Cobra Jet Race Car
- Significant power increase above the M-9424-M50BR Ford Racing Boss 302 intake manifold with no loss of torque.
- Runners tuned for 7750 RPM peak power
- Made from light-weight composite material
- Total intake volume 635 cubic inches
- Designed and tested to 20+ PSI
- O-ring intake gaskets included
- Requires throttle body M-9926-MSVT, M-9926-CJ65, or M-9926-SCJ
- Requires Cobra Jet 5.0L Cold Air Kit M-9603-M50CJ to mate to oval throttle body
- Mustang GT requires installation kit M-9444-M50B or equivalent (inlet hose in kit not used)
- Compatible with production 5.0L Ti-VCT fuel rail
- Not compatible with strut tower brace
- Nitrous oxide not recommended for use with this manifold
- Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!
NOTE: CJ inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up common to automatic equipped 2011-2014 Mustang GT.
Engine: Intake Related
14" x 10.5" x 22.75"
Country of Origin