This part is no longer available.
The legendary Cobra Jet intake manifold returns with an all-new look!
Featuring an all new lid design, this intake manifold has a new provision to wear the exclusive Ford Performance badge proudly.
Developed and based on the naturally aspirated Cobra Jet Race Car, this intake manifold is one of the most popular modifications to 5.0L Coyote-equipped racers and enthusiasts.
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with manual transmission and 2012-2013 Mustang BOSS 302
- Fits 2015-2019 Mustang GT with manual transmission and with modifications including but not limited to-hood clearancing (modification to stock hood), and/or aftermarket hood and/or lower engine mounts
Significant power increase over M-9424-M50BR Ford Performance BOSS 302 intake manifold, with no loss of torque
- Made from lightweight composite material
- Runners are tuned for 7750 RPM peak power
- Total intake volume 635 cubic inches
- Designed and tested to 20+ PSI
- Intake gaskets included
- Compatible with production Mustang GT 5.0L fuel rail
- Requires Ford Performance M-9926-CJ65, M-9926-MSVT,or M-9926-SCJ Throttle Body
- Requires Ford Performance M-9444-M50B Installation Kit for installation on Mustang GT 5.0L (inlet hose include in installation kit is not used)
- Requires Ford Performance M-9603-M50CJ Cobra Jet Cold Air Kit or equivalent to mate to oval throttle body
- Cobra Jet inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up found on automatic transmission-equipped Mustang GT
- Intake manifold is not compatible with original equipment or Ford Performance strut tower braces
- Nitrous oxide not recommended for use with this intake manifold
- Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!
Engine: Intake Related
15.25" x 11.25" x 23.75
Country of Origin