5.0L GEN 3 ALUMINATOR SC SHORT BLOCK 9.5:1
These Aluminator Short Blocks serve as a strong foundation for the enthusiast that wants to spec and finish a Coyote build to his or her particular application and needs.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable Short Block that offers a wide range of power possibilities. And every Ford Performance Aluminator Short Block is precision internally balanced and hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances.
Ford Performance offers a number of components to finish the build.
Specs: Aluminator Short Block M-6009-A50SCB
5.0L - 302 cubic inches
9.5:1 compression ratio (nominal)
For 12.0:1 compression ratio version see M-6009-A50NAB
Mahle® hard anodized forged pistons with Grafal® low friction coating
Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
2018+ (Gen 3) Production aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Accepts Gen 1, 2, 3, 4 or GT350 cylinder heads with corresponding generation head gasket
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, timing set, and oil system
- Oil pump, pickup and oil pan not included
- M-6675-M52 oil pan/pump or M-6675-M52S oil pan/pump recommended
- Fully compatible with 2024+ Mustang 5.0L oil pan/pump/pick-up
Photo and specs may vary