2021-2022 BRONCO PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION FOR 2.7L
Enhance the performance of your 2.7L engine in your 2021-2022 Bronco. The Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested calibration delivers the Ford Performance promise of more power and increased performance without sacrificing reliability.
- Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
- Optimized shift schedule
- Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
- Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
- Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
- Ability to change axle ratio/FDU up to 5.38
- Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- CARB E.O. #: D-431-4 for 2021 model year vehicles
- Not available in California for 2022 model year vehicles
- M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool included
- * Premium fuel required*
***Reverting to stock calibration with non-production tires/gears will result in error codes. Loss of functionality of critical systems may occur**
***Calibration and ProCal 4 tool are VIN locked. Please contact the Tech Line with additional questions***
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.