2021-2022 BRONCO PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION FOR 2.7L
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Forty-nine States Street Legal" icon means Ford Motor Company has determined that this part does not have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description and may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways. However, this part does not have regulatory approval for use in California and can not legally be registered or used on vehicles in California. The use of this product in California may subject the user to penalty provisions under California law.
Enhance the performance of your 2.7L engine in your 2021-2022 Bronco. The Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested calibration delivers the Ford Performance promise of more power and increased performance without sacrificing reliability.
- Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
- Optimized shift schedule
- Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
- Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
- Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
- Ability to change axle ratio/FDU up to 5.38
- Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- CARB E.O. #: D-431-4 for 2021 model year vehicles
- Not available in California for 2022 model year vehicles
- M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool included
- * Premium fuel required*
***Reverting to stock calibration with non-production tires/gears will result in error codes. Loss of functionality of critical systems may occur**
***Calibration and ProCal 4 tool are VIN locked. Please contact the Tech Line with additional questions***
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.
Electrical: Analyzers / Calibrators
6.5" x 3.5" x 6.5"
Country of Origin