2020-2022 EXPLORER ST PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION FOR 3.0L
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Forty-nine States Street Legal" icon means Ford Motor Company has determined that this part does not have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description and may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways. However, this part does not have regulatory approval for use in California and can not legally be registered or used on vehicles in California. The use of this product in California may subject the user to penalty provisions under California law.
Enhance the performance of your Explorer ST with the Ford Performance calibration. The Ford Performance engineered and dyno tested calibration delivers the Ford Performance promise of more power and increased performance without sacrificing reliability.
- Calibration kit also fits:
- 2020-2022 Platinum when equipped with 3.0L Engine
- 2020-2022 King Ranch Trim
- Improved throttle response throughout RPM range
- Optimized transmission shift schedule
- 25-35 lb.-ft. torque gains* from 2,000-4,000 RPM
- Peak torque = 467 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
- 30 HP gain* at 5,000 RPM
- Peak power = 430 HP at 6,000 RPM
- For U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
- CARB E.O. #: D-431-4 for 2020-2021 model year vehicles
- Not available in California for 2022 model year vehicles
- M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool included
- * Premium fuel required*
- **Trailer towing not recommended**
***Calibration and ProCal 4 tool are VIN locked. Please contact the Tech Line with additional questions***
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 software only available for Windows 7 or greater. Will NOT work with Windows 10 in "S Mode".
***NOTE*** ProCal 4 tool receives periodic firmware updates for greater usability and additional features. Please connect tool to PC periodically to receive the updates automatically.
Electrical: Analyzers / Calibrators
6.5" x 3.5" x 6.5"
Country of Origin