1.6 LITER 4-CYLINDER KENT ENGINE BLOCK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
The legendary Formula Ford Kent block is reborn with an all new iron casting that is stronger than the original! The block was designed to replace production 1.6L Kent blocks for SCCA Formula Ford competition.
- Standard 8.200" deck height with extra material for decking
- Cylinder bores semi-finished to 3.185" - 3.187" diameter to allow the engine to be built to desired clearances
- Max bore size is 3.226-inch / 81.94mm
Lifter bore diameter: .5155" - .5145"
- Block cast from 40,000 PSI grey iron
- Lower clutch housing bolt bosses reinforced
- Select areas around main bearing webs strengthened
- Center main will accept upper and lower crankshaft thrust bearing inserts
- Includes cam bearings (Installed)
Engine: Engine Blocks
20" x 15" x 14"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin