351 ALUMINUM BLOCK 9.5-INCH DECK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- High strength aluminum engine block, 356-T6 grade aluminum
- Splayed 4-bolt, steel billet main caps on 2,3 and 4
- 2-bolt main caps on 1 and 5
- 4.110"-4.115" bore as delivered, cast iron sleeves 4.125"
- 9.5-inch; deck height, accepts small block timing chain, timing chain cover and oil pump
- 2.75-inch crankshaft (351C) main journal diameter. 2.9415-2.9425" diameter finished main bearing bore
- Lifter bores finished .8753"-.8768"
- 2.2032-inch - 2.2052-inch diameter cam bearing bores. Uses cam bearings, part number M-6261-J351
- Maximum stroke 4.250-inch
- Wet sump oiling system
- Weight 118 lbs.
Engine: Engine Blocks
18.75" x 22" x 14.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin