1.6 LITER 4-CYLINDER LOTUS ENGINE BLOCK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
The Lotus block features an all new grey iron casting that is stronger than the original and accepts the Lotus cylinder head.
- Standard 7.800" deck height with extra material for decking
- Machined and delivered with cylinder bores semi-finished at 3.228 - 3.226" (81.99 - 81.94mm) diameters
- Block is designed for standard bore engine builds
- Lifter bore diameter: .5155" - .5145"
- Block cast from 40,000 PSI grey iron
- Lower clutch housing bolt bosses reinforced
- Select areas around main bearing webs strengthened
- Center main will accept upper and lower crankshaft thrust bearing inserts
- Includes cam bearings (Installed)
Engine: Engine Blocks
20" x 15" x 14"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin