351 SIAMESE BORE BLOCK WET SUMP
This part is no longer available.
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, 4, 5 and strengthened structural sections
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 454 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore range from 4.000-4.125"
- Wet sump oiling design
- 2.749" main journal diameter (stock 351C size)
- Weighs approximately 205 lbs.
- For professional competition (Circle Track, Drag Racing)
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 118
- Requires cam plug M-6026-S351 includedNOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.
Engine: Engine Blocks
21.25" x 14.5" x 22.5
Country of Origin