460 SIAMESE BORE CYLINDER BLOCK
- High-strength block for professional competition
- 10.322" deck Height plus or minus .005"
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- 3.000" main journal diameter
- Siamese cylinder bore design
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Bore range from 4.360-4.600" - Also available in big bore version, part number: M-6010-A460BB
- Wet sump oiling design
- Priority main oiling system design
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block. Four bolt main cap requires stock oil pan modifications.
Engine: Engine Blocks
21.5" x 14.25" x 22.5
Country of Origin