Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
460 SIAMESE BIG BORE ENGINE BLOCK
- 10.322" deck Height plus or minus .005"
- Cast iron Block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, and 4
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 598 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Rough bored to 4.490" +- .003"
- Maximum recommended bore 4.600
- Wet sump oiling design
- 3.00" main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 275 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition
- NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them. This is done to increase the strength of the block.
- Also available in standard bore version, part number: M-6010-A460