Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
351 SIAMESE BORE DRY SUMP BLOCK
- M-6010-R451* 9.200" Deck Height
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 427 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore range from 4.000-4.180"
- Dry sump oiling design
- 2.749" main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 190 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition (Circle Track, Drag Racing)
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 55 NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.