351 SIAMESE BORE DRY SUMP BLOCK
This part is no longer available.
9.200" Deck Height
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 427 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore range from 4.000-4.180"
- Dry sump oiling design
- 2.749" main journal diameter
- Weighs approximately 190 lbs.
- High-strength block for professional competition (Circle Track, Drag Racing)
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 55
NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.
Engine: Engine Blocks
21.5" x 15" x 15
Country of Origin