351 SIAMESE BORE BLOCK DRY SUMP
- 4.180" Overbore Capacity
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps and strengthened structural sections
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 434 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore range from 4.000-4.180"
- Dry sump oiling design
- 2.248" main journal diameter (stock 302 size)
- Weighs approximately 190 lbs.
- For professional competition (NASCAR)
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 118
- Requires cam plug M-6026-S351 includedNOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.
Engine: Engine Blocks
21.5" x 15" x 15
Country of Origin