Due to COVID-19 staffing precautions, the Ford Performance TechLine phone system is offline. We are still here to help. Live Chat is available. Click here for contact information.
351 SIAMESE BORE BLOCK DRY SUMP
- 4.180" Overbore Capacity
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps and strengthened structural sections
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 434 cu. in.
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Bore range from 4.000-4.180"
- Dry sump oiling design
- 2.248" main journal diameter (stock 302 size)
- Weighs approximately 190 lbs.
- For professional competition (NASCAR)
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 118
- Requires cam plug M-6026-S351 included NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them.This is done to increase the strength of the block.