302 SIAMESE BORE WET SUMP BLOCK
This part is no longer available.
- M-6010-S302* 8.700" “Tall” Deck Height
- Cast iron block with 4-bolt main caps on journals 2, 3, 4 and strengthened structural sections
- Nodular iron main caps
- Can be bored/stroked to produce 380 cu. in.
- 8.700" deck height
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Wet sump oiling design
- 2.248" main journal diameter (stock 302 size)
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
- For professional competition
- Semi-finished lifter bores and main bearing bores—must be honed to fit
- Uses common OD cam bearings M-6261-J351/R351. See page 75 NOTE: Siamese blocks are solid casting between the cylinder bores. There are no water passages between them. This is done to increase the strength of the block.
Engine: Engine Blocks
21" x 14.25" x 22.75
Country of Origin