SUPER COBRA JET CYLINDER HEAD - ASSEMBLED WITH DUAL SPRINGS
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Fits 429 and 460 ci engines (except BOSS 429)
- Valve angles and locations designed to reduce cylinder wall shrouding and improve flow
- Combustion chambers designed to accommodate the centrally located valves
- Production 429 Cobra Jet intake and exhaust manifolds bolt on
- Production Ford 429/460 valve cover bolt pattern
- M-6582-C460 Ford Performance Valve Covers recommended
- 2.200" intake valve, 1.76" exhaust valve
- Flows approximately 330 CFM intake and 225 CFM exhaust
- 72cc combustion chambers
- 290cc intake runner, 148cc exhaust runner
- Assembled with hydraulic roller valve springs: Closed seat pressure 135# @ 1.850"; Open seat pressure 365# @ 1.250"; Max lift .700"
- Machined 7-degree locks and steel valve spring retainers, premium valve seals
- Uses Motorcraft AGSP series spark plugs
- NOTE: If replacing Ford Performance or production 429 Cobra Jet heads, new intake valve notches are required
- NOTE: Uses FelproÂ® exhaust gasket part number 1420, and intake gasket part number 1231
Engine: Cylinder Heads
8.75" x 7.75" x 23"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin