302/351W "Z-HEAD" ALUMINUM - ASSEMBLED 63CC
- Fits 302/351 Windsor engines
- Cast from prime A356 T6 aluminum
- Heads are cast with high-flow ports
- 20 degree inline valves
- Premium stainless steel 2.02" intake M-6507-A304 and 1.60" M-6505-B304 exhaust valves
Uses PAC 1219X conical style valve springs with machined retainers and machined valve locks. Most hydraulic cams can be used with these springs.
- Valve spring closed pressure - 145 lbs. @1.800"
- Valve spring open pressure - 358 lbs. @ 1.175"
Includes laser cut guide plates M-6566-Z304D for use with 5/16" pushrods and 7/16" rocker studs (Rocker Stud PN is ARP DRP154)
Steel alloy intake and exhaust valve seats
Manganese-bronze valve guides
63cc CNC'd combustion chamber
Intake port volume as cast: 204cc
Exhaust port volume as cast: 85cc
Accepts both tapered seat and gasket style 14mm spark plugs (Motorcraft AGSP-32-PP, Autolite 3924, 3925)
Requires 1.65:1 or 1.5:1 ratio roller rocker arms with .150" offset intake pushrod cup (not included)
Raised exhaust port exit, custom headers may be required
Ford Performance M-9439-A50 intake manifold gasket recommended
Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1487
Felpro® VS13264T valve cover gasket recommended
Check piston to valve clearance including radial valve clearance before installing these cylinder heads on your engine
Engine: Cylinder Heads
8" x 24" x 8"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin