The Ford Performance TechLine phone system is online. Call us at 800-367-3788.
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
302/351W "X2" STREET CRUISER ASSEMBLED ALUMINUM CYLINDER HEAD 64CC
- For use on 289/302/351 Windsor-style engines
- High quality original equipment style 356-T6 aluminum castings, precision machined, and assembled with premium components
- Includes Ford Performance M-6507-J302 intake valves, M-6505-G302 exhaust valves, and PAC® 1219X Ovate Beehive valve springs
- Feature 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals
- High temperature exhaust valve seats
- Includes bronze guides
- Features wider valve cover gasket sealing rail to prevent leaks
Machined for gasket seat spark plug
- Compatible with all Ford Performance roller camshafts and aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600" lift
- Work with many aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, and valve train components
- Compatible with bolt down rockers 1.6-1.7 ratio, always check rocker arm clearance to valve springs with production rocker arms
- Depending on lifter preload, Ford Performance Rocker Shim Kits M-6529-A302 or M-6529-B302 may be required
- Each aluminum head weighs approximately 25 lbs. lighter than each production cast iron head
- Each head is leak tested prior to assembly
- Combustion chamber volume 64cc
- Intake port volume 188cc
- Exhaust port volume 63cc
- Intake flows approximately 230 cfm at .600" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Exhaust flows approximately 160 cfm at .600" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Premium stainless steel valves - 1.94" Intake and 1.54" exhaust.
- Closed spring pressure is 145# @ 1.800"
- Open spring pressure is 358# @ 1.175"
- Designed to be used on Ford Performance BOSS blocks; M-6010-BOSS302, M-6010-B302BB, M-6010-BOSS35195, M-6010-BOSS35192 and M-6010-BOSS351BB
- Use Ford Performance M-6065-BOSS Head Bolt Set or Ford Performance M-6014-BOSS Head Stud Kit
- Use Ford Performance Head Gasket M-6051-CP331 or M-6051-S331 or for "Big Bore" application, use M-6051-R351
- Must use Ford Performance M-6065-D289 Head Bolt Kit to install heads on 289/302 production blocks
- Ford Performance "X2" heads use either GT-40 or aftermarket intake manifolds. Check manifold for port match; not all intakes are compatible due to tall high-flow intake ports
- "X2" cylinder heads use Motorcraft® AGSP-32C spark plugs
- Use Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1415
- Will not fit 1986 5.0L with flat-top pistons unless pistons are notched for valve relief
Cylinder heads are sold individually