302/351W "Z-HEAD" ALUMINUM - ASSEMBLED 63CC WITH 7MM VALVE
- Fits 302/351 Windsor engines
- Cast from prime A356 T6 aluminum
- Heads are cast with high-flow ports
- 20 degree inline valves
- Premium stainless steel lightweight 7MM 2.02" intake M-6507-D3047 and 1.60" M-6505-D3047 exhaust valves
Uses PAC 1219X conical style valve springs with machined retainers and machined valve locks. Most hydraulic cams can be used with these springs.
·Valve spring closed pressure - 145 lbs. @1.800"
·Valve spring open pressure - 358 lbs. @ 1.175"
- Includes laser cut guide plates M-6566-Z304D for use with 5/16" pushrods and 7/16" rocker studs
- Steel alloy intake and exhaust valve seats
- Manganese-bronze valve guides
- 63cc CNC'd combustion chamber
- Intake port volume as cast: 204cc
- Exhaust port volume as cast: 85cc
- Accepts both tapered seat and gasket style 14mm spark plugs (Motorcraft AGSP-32-PP, Autolite 3924, 3925)
- Requires 1.65:1 or 1.5:1 ratio roller rocker arms with .150" offset intake pushrod cup (not included)
- Raised exhaust port exit, custom headers may be required
- Check piston to valve clearance including radial valve clearance before installing these cylinder heads on your engine
- Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1487
Engine: Cylinder Heads
9.5" x 7.5" x 21.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin