SUPER COBRA JET CYLINDER HEAD ASSEMBLED WITH DUAL SPRINGS W/DAMPER
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
- Fits 429 and 460 ci engines (except BOSS 429)
- Valve angles and locations designed to reduce cylinder wall shrouding and improve flow
- Combustion chambers designed to accommodate centrally located valves
- Production 429 Cobra Jet intake and exhaust manifolds bolt on
- Production Ford 429/460 valve cover bolt pattern
- M-6582-C460 Ford Performance Valve Covers recommended
- 2.200" intake valve, 1.76" exhaust valve
- Flows approximately 330 CFM intake and 225 CFM exhaust
- 72cc combustion chambers
- 290cc intake runner, 148cc exhaust runner
- Assembled with solid roller springs: Closed seat pressure 240# @ 1.900"; Open seat pressure 625# @ 1.200"; Max lift .650"
- Machined 10-degree locks and steel valve spring retainers, premium valve seals
- Uses Motorcraft AGSP series spark plugs
- NOTE: If replacing Ford Performance or production 429 Cobra Jet heads, new intake valve notches are required
- NOTE: Uses FelproÂ® exhaust gasket part number 1420, Uses FelproÂ® intake gasket part number 1231
Engine: Cylinder Heads
9" x 8" x 23"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin