2018-21 MUSTANG 5.0L COYOTE 460HP MUSTANG LONG BLOCK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
ATTENTION:This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions.
This long block assembly is the basis for the Ford Performance M-6007-M50C all-aluminum 2018-2021 5.0L Coyote crate engine. This engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Direct and Port Fuel Injection, Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT), high-flow cylinder heads, and heightened compression ratio to deliver 460 horsepower @ 7,000 rpm and 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4,600 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight plasma transferred wire arc spray aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- 460 Horsepower @ 7,000 rpm
- 420 ft.-lb.+ of Torque @ 4,600 rpm
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on BOSS 302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Aluminum block which features plasma transferred wire arc spray weld liner coating
- Longer, 12 mm head bolts for higher clamp load
- 10 qt capacity oil pan
- High-flow aluminum cylinder heads, dual overhead camshaft (DOHC), four valves per cylinder, variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
This long block assembly DOES NOT include:
- Intake manifold/throttle body
- Fuel rails/fuel injectors
- Water pump pulley
- Exhaust manifolds
- Engine wiring/PCM
Photo and specs may vary
- Engine weight: 445 lbs.
Engine: Complete Engines
36.5" x 44.5" x 36"
Country of Origin