The N351 Sportsman cylinder head has been retooled and is now in stock and ready to ship. Designed for Ford engines in NASCAR Late Model Stock Cars, IMCA, WISSOTA, UARA, and most other stock car sanctioning groups on 351W engines. Developed by Ford Racing with the help of Robert Yates.
- Bare Head (64cc Chamber)
- For use in NASCAR Late Model Stock, WISSOTA, I.M.C.A., D.I.R.T., and most other stock car sanctioning groups on 351W engines
- Machined for 2.02-inch intake and 1.60-inch exhaust valve diameters
- Intake and exhaust valves have been moved .070-inch to un-shroud the intake valve
- Valve angle changed from 20 degrees to 10 degrees to further improve air flow
- Intake port volume 200cc, exhaust port volume 82cc (+/- 2cc nominal)
- Thick deck and reinforced structure for improved sealing, increased section thickness in critical areas and webbed rocker bosses for improved strength.
- This head can be milled flat up to 0.150-inch, which will yield approximately a 42.0 cc combustion chamber volume.
- Designed for stud mount rocker arms. Compatible with stock and Ford Racing intake M-9424-N302
- These heads use .708-inch reach taper seat spark plugs
- Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1427
- Requires M-6564-F351 roller rocker arms with .150-inch offset intake pushrod cup (not included)
- Requires M-6566-N351 pushrod guide plate
- Unique header flange required
- Check head bolt length, may require non-stock length head bolt.
M-6049-N351 New Tooling Identifier
N351 Sportsman Head Product Specs