2017-2020 F-150 RAPTOR 3.5L CAT BACK SPORT EXHAUST SYSTEM - CARBON FIBER TIPS
This Raptor exhaust system has been designed by Ford Performance engineers working with Borla Industries. It includes unique Ford Performance technology that is not used in other aftermarket systems. This design provides optimum performance and premium durability while eliminating the low-end (1,100-1,900 RPM) cabin drone that is inherent in some other aftermarket systems.
Fits 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor with a 145-inch wheelbase. 133" wheelbase trucks require an additional mid-pipe listed below.
- Uniquely designed and tuned with one 3” passive exhaust valve to provide optimum performance, aggressive sound, durability and pure driving excitement
- Manufactured in the USA from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- Features 2.75” exhaust pipe with ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
- Dual rear exit with 4.5” carbon fiber tips with printed Ford logo
- Does not require removal of spare tire
NOTE: 133-inch wheelbase Raptor requires M-5248-F15R133 Mid-Pipe
Engine: Exhaust Related
18" x 17" x 59"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin