FR9 NASCAR CYLINDER HEAD
This part is no longer available.
- Fits NASCAR Engine Block M-6010-R500
- Lightweight A356-T6 aluminum casting
- Cross flow cooling
- Internal oil passages for valvetrain lubrication
- Splayed and canted intake valves
- Five bolt head bolt pattern
- Intake valve angle: 11.0ï¿½ x 4.0ï¿½
- Exhaust valve angle: 7.5ï¿½ x 0ï¿½
- Valve spacing: 1.94"
- Intake flange angle: 90ï¿½
- Exhaust flange angle: 60ï¿½
- Required Components:
- Approved for the NASCAR Cup and Nationwide Series
- Circle track competition
- Heads are semi-finished requiring porting and combustion chamber machining
- Valve guides and seats are not included
- Water manifold, M-8C368-FR9 mounts directly to the cylinder heads
- The FR9 engine is unique and does not share any components with previous 351 Windsor or Cleveland based engines
- For FR9 engine related components, contact Roush Yates Performance Parts, phone 704-662-6982
Engine: Cylinder Heads
9" x 8" x 20.5"
Country of Origin