514 CUBIC INCH 625HP FORD RACING PERFORMANCE CRATE ENGINE ASSEMBLY
This part is no longer available.
Rear Sump T-pan
- 625 HP @ 6250 RPM
- 600 ft./lbs. of torque @ 4800 RPM
- 9.8:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Forged aluminum dished pistons, M-6108-C514H-beam connecting rods, M-6200-C514Mechanical roller camshaft , M-6250-A514(mechanical roller camshafts not recommended for street use; ontact Techline for more details)High-performance rear T-sump oil pan, fits most Fox body carsMSD billet distributor
- Cast nodular iron, M-6303-A514
- Sturdy 460 2-bolt main short block M-6009-D514
- M-6049-SCJB “Super Cobra Jet” aluminum cylinder heads
- M-9424-H429 “Victor Jr.” single plane intake manifold (requires Dominator carb)
NOTE: See engine installation and tuning tips on page 40. Photo and specs may vary.
Look at what you get
- A 514 cubic inch engine assembly that includes the items listed above and a multi-index timing chain, 4130 one-piece push rods, roller rocker arms, HV oil pump, pickup, high-performance oil pan, M-6582-C460 valve covers, aluminum front cover and water pump, damper, flywheel, spark plugs, related long block engine parts and remanufactured block .030" overbore – to which Ford Racing engineers have added:
- Ford Racing “Super Cobra Jet” aluminum cylinder heads. They flow significantly more than production 460 heads. Combustion chamber volume is 72cc (nominal)
- Ford Racing “Super Cobra Jet” valve train includes dual-valve springs, retainers, keepers, seals and premium stainless steel swirl polished valves. Intake valve diameter is 2.20" and exhaust valve diameter is 1.76"
- Ford Racing high-performance solid roller mechanical camshaft M-6250-A514 provides significant horsepower increases above 3500 RPM and good low-end torque. Valve lift is .640" intake and exhaust. Duration at .050" is 254 degrees intake and 258 degrees exhaust
- Ford Racing forged aluminum dished pistons M-6108-C514, bore size 4.360" ( .030")
- Remanufactured blocks have a clean-up cut to the cylinder head deck, align honed main bearing bore, bottom tapped holes (no heli-coils), new freeze plug and cam bearings
INSTALLATION NOTES:See engine installation and tuning tips on page 40.Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- A different performance oil pan and pickup and oil pump may be required for your application. Call the Techline at (800) FORD788 for more information.
- The water pump may work for most 7.5L standard rotation applications.
- The valve covers (M-6582-C460) should work for most Mustang and other applications, optional valve covers (sold separately) are available on pages 118-120.
- The auto transmission flywheel should work for most C-6 automatic transmission applications. For manual transmission applications use flywheel M-6375-Z460 see below.
- If a mechanical fuel pump is to be used, the front cover must be changed, and a fuel pump eccentric added to the front of the camshaft.
- Firing order 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8.
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Shipping weight approximately 670 lbs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE TECHLINE AT (800) FORD788.
Engine: Complete Engines
36.5" x 38.75" x 36
Country of Origin