GEN 2 5.0L COYOTE 435HP MUSTANG AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CRATE ENGINE
This part is no longer available.
ATTENTION:This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions.
The Ford Performance all-aluminum 2017 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 435 horsepower @ 6500 rpm and 400 lb-ft + of torque @ 4250 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- Automatic transmission variation of 5.0L Mustang Coyote Engine-for manual transmission version see M-6007-M50A
- 435 horsepower 400 lb-ft+ of torque
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
Forged steel crankshaft
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttle body with variable runner control
Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifold on the RIGHT SIDE ONLY
Includes automatic transmission engine harness and flexplate
Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance's NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-M50A designed for project car installation
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- 5.0L Mustang motor mount kit available, see M-6038-M50
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit available, see M-9680-M50A
- Photo and specs may vary
- Engine weight: 445 lbs
- Note: In order for low oil sensor to function in 2015-2016 Mustang, re-use existing oil pan or replace with BR3Z-6675-A pan, available at any Ford dealer
Engine: Complete Engines
42" x 36" x 48"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin