2016 COBRA JET SUPERCHARGED 5.0L COYOTE ENGINE
This part is no longer available.
Engine used in the 2016 Mustang Cobra Jet
Supercharged Ford Modular V8, 5.0-liter (302 cubic inches) displacement
- Built from Aluminator crate engine - M-6007-A50SCA
- 92.2mm bore x 92.7mm stroke
- 9.5:1 compression ratio
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Billet steel gerotor oil pump
- Mahle forged and anodized pistons with Grafal® coated skirts
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP 2000 bolts
- Unique Cobra Jet hardware:
- 2.9L Whipple front entry supercharger kit - P/N CM-6066-SCJ16 (kits and service parts available from Whipple separately, mechanical throttle body for standalone EFI available from Whipple separately)
- 95lbs/hr DeatschWerks injectors - P/N 17U-00-0095-8
- Aeromotive fuel rail kit - P/N CM-6F792-SCJ16
- SFI-approved ATI crank damper - P/N 918048 w/ 916121 shiv kit
- Watson Racing alternator relocation kit - P/N WR-ALTRELOBRKT
- PAC valve springs - P/N TVS 1733, PAC 1234 recommended as alternative for service
Electric water pump M-8501-M50CJ16 sold separately - shown in photo but not included
- Headers sold separately by American Racing Headers - P/N CM-9430-SCJ16 - shown in photo but not included
- Photo and Specs may vary Note: The 2016 Cobra Jet is run with a 2014 PCM and this engine is equipped with 2014 level cam phasers and throttle body sensors. Can be used with Controls Pack M-6017-A504VA modifications and calibration required. Not compatible with 2015-17 engine management systems.
Engine: Complete Engines
36.5" x 44" x 36.5"
Country of Origin