302 CUBIC INCH 345 HP BOSS CRATE ENGINE
B303 Camshaft - Manual Transmission INSTALLATION NOTES: Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- New BOSS 302 crate engines feature race quality components at competitive pricing.
- Utiilizing all forged internals the X302E and X302B crate engines are an excellent value and a solid foundation for any performance combination including forced induction.
- 302 cubic inches
- 345 hp
- 9.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Forged pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- BOSS 4-bolt main block M-6010-BOSS302
- Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-B303 , .480" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 224 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Rear sump pan fits most Fox body cars
- Ford Racing aluminum GT-40 cylinder heads M-6049-X306 with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
- Roller rocker arms - 1.60:1 ratio M-6564-B351
- Includes M-6375-D302 steel flywheel
- Does not include intake manifold or distributor (MSD Part no: 8598 recommended)
- Built with all NEW Parts
- Can be used in kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, Fox-bodied cars, and trucks
- Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, oil pan and pickup may be required.
- Engine has a rear sump oil pan and pickup, standard rotation timing cover, reverse rotation water pump and non-EFI valve covers.
- Timing cover will work with most standard rotation water pumps
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A reverse rotation water pump is installed. Other applications may require different water pump and timing chain cover.
- Valve covers M-6582-W351PR should fit most non-EFI applications. Optional valve covers sold separately.
- The damper M-6316-D302 may require a spacer for pulley alignment.
- Flywheel included M-6375-D302B should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmissions use the proper neutral balance flywheel.
- Intake manifold not included
- Includes intake gaskets M-9439-A50 and pilot bearing
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W firing order)
- Steel distributor gear required
- Shipping weight approximately 525 lbs
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Engine installation tuning tips at www.fordracingparts.com
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 39" x 36
Engine: Complete Engines
Country of Origin
California Executive Order