• GEN 1 – 2011-2014 MY Mustang GT
• GEN 2 – 2015-2017 Mustang GT
The M-6006-M50A1 Long Block has been developed for the customer that needs a Coyote that will run in a 2011-2014 Mustang or run with a Gen 1 engine control system. Custom tune required, not included.
This Long Block does not include the following:
The M-6006-M50A1 Long Block shares these features and components with the M-6007-M50A Coyote engine
The improvements to 2015-2017 Coyote (Gen 2) focus on allowing it to breathe better. The improvements, many of which are derived from the lessons learned in developing the special edition 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302, allow for better breathing, especially at higher engine speeds.
Gen 2 Coyote improvements:
• Larger intake valves
• Larger exhaust valves
• Revised intake camshafts
• Revised exhaust camshafts
• Stiffer valve springs to ensure that the valves close completely at high rpm
• New cylinder-head casting, including revised ports that provide a straighter path to the valves for less-restrictive intake and exhaust flow and combustion chamber modifications to accommodate larger valves
• Redesigned piston tops with deeper cutouts to clear the new larger valves
• Rebalanced forged crankshaft that supports higher-rpm operation