The M-6006-M50A1 Long Block has been developed for the customer that needs a Coyote that will run in a "Gen 1", 2011-2014 Mustang or run with a "Gen 1" engine control system.
This long block offers a performance improvement in 2011-2014 Mustangs due to the performance enhancing updates/components noted below:
- Larger intake valves than "Gen 1"
- Larger exhaust valves than "Gen 1"
- Revised intake camshafts from "Gen 1"
- Revised exhaust camshafts from "Gen 1"
- Stiffer valve springs to ensure that the valves close completely at high rpm
- New cylinder-head casting, including revised ports that provide a straighter path to the valves for less-restrictive intake and exhaust flow and combustion chamber modifications to accommodate larger valves
- Redesigned piston tops with deeper cutouts to clear the new larger valves
- Rebalanced forged crankshaft that supports higher-rpm operation
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Forged connecting rods
- Forged steel crankshaft