GEN 3 5.0L NMRA COYOTE STOCK SEALED ENGINE
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
'Sealed' Gen 3, 2020 Coyote crate engine for use by NMRA-Coyote stock racing competitors ONLY*, the Ford Performance all-aluminum 2020 5.0L Coyote crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver 460 horsepower @ 7,000 rpm and 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4,600 rpm (with premium fuel). The lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength, optimized oil drainback and windage control to improve high-rpm performance.
- 460 horsepower 420 ft.-lb.+ of torque
- 12.0:1 Compression ratio
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons
- Sintered steel connecting rods as used on Boss 302 Mustang
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Steel billet oil pump gears M-6600-M50A
- Aluminum block featuring plasma transferred wire arc transferred spray weld liner
- 8qt capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttlebody with variable runner control
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included
- Use Ford Performance Controls Pack M-6017-M50B
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines
- Photo and specs may vary.
- Engine weight: 425 lbs (without accessories)
- *Proof of NMRA membership/competition license must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact the Ford Performance Parts Tech-line @ 800-367-3788 for more details.
Engine: Complete Engines
36.5" x 44.5" x 36"
Country of Origin