5.0L/302 FORD RACING MUSTANG CRATE ENGINE ASSEMBLY
This part is no longer available.
Look at what you get
- Provides more bang for the buck. Great for limited budgets. The fast, easy way to add performance to a vehicle with a high- or low-mileage small block V-8
- 302 cubic inch – 225 HP
- 9.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- Production HO roller camshaft
- This engine comes with M-6059-D351 front cover and M-8501-C50 water pump – uses serpentine pulleys
- A NEW production 1987-93 style 5.0L HO engine assembly that includes the block, crankshaft, rods, cast hypereutectic aluminum pistons, timing chain, rocker arms, roller tappets, push rods, oil pump and pickup, ox-body dual sump, oil pan, valve covers, front covers, water pump, damper, manual transmission flywheel
- Fits early Mustangs, trucks, Fox-body cars, street rods and kit cars with modifications
- Must use steel distributor gear M-12390-B or M-12390-F
- Built with 1987-93 production replacement parts
- Direct replacement for 1987-93 5.0L MustangNOTE: Photo and specs may vary.
Engine: Complete Engines
27.5" x 39" x 36.25
Country of Origin