5.0L GEN 3 ALUMINATOR SC CRATE ENGINE
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
ATTENTION:This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions.
The latest Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote "Aluminator" crate engine is the Gen 3 version of the modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Mustang GT forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production Mustang GT Gen 3 Coyote aluminum cylinder block
- 10 quart capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50A
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter - M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump gears - M-6600-M50A
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-M50B designed for street rod/project car installation. Can also be with automatic transmission controls pack - see M-6017-M50BA for more information
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
- Does not include exhaust manifolds
Coyote Crate Engine Technical Reference Guide
- See an Aluminator engine build up here
Engine Dimension PDF Chart CLICK HERE
Engine: Complete Engines
36.5" x 44.5" x 36"
Country of Origin