347 CUBIC INCH 350 HP SEALED CRATE ENGINE
Ford Sealed Racing Engines are built to professional racing series standards and deliver reliable lasting performance. These aren't built from repackaged production parts, but real racing parts like Forged Crank, Rods and Pistons with full floating piston pins. Based on the Ford Racing BOSS 302 block these engines deliver reliable and consistent performance lap after lap. S347JR has been approved for use in the American Canadian Tour (ACT) Late Model series.
- Built for asphalt and circle track racing series that require a sealed or "crate" racing engine
- 347 cubic inches - 4.030" bore - 3.400" stroke
- BOSS 302 race block M-6010-BOSS302
- 350 hp @ 5500 rpm - 400 lb-ft of torque @ 4000 rpm with headers, and 2V 500 CFM Holley carburetor not included)
- 10.5:1 Compression ratio (nominal)
- SCAT forged crankshaft
- SCAT forged steel cap screw connecting rods
- Forged Mahle pistons with floating pin
- Comp Cams 35-410-8 Hydraulic roller camshaft .533" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 206 degrees intake and exhaust
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- High-performance 7 quart rear sump circle track oil pan
- MSD billet distributor
- ARP Head Studs
- Ford Racing aluminum "X" cylinder heads M-6049-X307 with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
- PAC 1218 ovate beehive valve springs
- 1.60:1 ratio roller rocker arms M-6564-B351
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air-Gap dual plane aluminum intake manifold
- Edelbrock water pump
- MSD billet distributor
- High volume oil pump M-6600-D2
- Ford Racing polished aluminum valve covers M-6582-CT2
- High-performance SFI Approved vibration damper M-6316-D302
- Engine weight as equipped is 414 lbs. (includes 7 quarts of oil)
- Engine is sealed for circle track competition where rules allow
- Competes against GMPP "603" crate engine
- Additional technical information can be found at performanceparts.ford.com/circle-track/
- Engine is internally balanced, "0" balance flywheel required
- Flywheel not includedINSTALLATION NOTES: See engine installation and tuning tips Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
- This engine has a rear sump performance oil pan and pickup, regular rotation timing cover and regular rotation water pump, and non-EFI valve covers.
- The timing chain cover will work with most regular rotation water pumps.
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A standard rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers
- The damper M-6316-D302 may require a spacer for pulley alignment
- The flywheel (M-6375-D302B) not included but will work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmission applications use the proper "0" balance flywheel
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Shipping weight approximately 475 lbs.See Also...
- Circle Track
- Crate Engine Build-Up
- Crate Engine Warranty
- Engine Tips & Specs
- Crate Engine Catalog
- S347JR Product Specs
- Dyno Chart
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 29" x 36
Country of Origin